Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Fugitive

Just a little joke that I found amusing.

A man escapes from the prison where he’s been locked up for 15 years. After being on the run for a few days, he breaks into a house and finds a young, married couple in bed.
The convict ties the husband to a chair and then ties the wife to the bed. The convict gets on top of the wife, kisses her neck and then gets up and walks into the bathroom.

While the convict is busy in the bathroom, the husband whispers to his wife, “Honey, this guy is an escaped convict; he’s probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn’t seen a woman in years.”

“I saw the way he kissed your neck. If he wants to have his way with you, don’t resist. Do whatever it is that he tells you to do, no matter how painful or degrading. Satisfy him, no matter how much it sickens you. This guy is very dangerous and if he gets angry, he may just kill us both. Be strong, Honey. I love you.”

His wife responds with obvious relief in her voice, “Oh baby, I’m so glad that you feel that way, but he wasn’t kissing my neck, he was whispering in my ear.”

“He told me that he was gay and he thinks you’re hot. Then he asked me if we had any Vaseline and I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong, baby. I love you, too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment